Bottega was dependent in 1977 by way of Aldo Bottega, master distiller with greater than 30 years event during this sector, who inherited from his grandfather, skillful wine merchant all over the 20s, the ardour for the area of wines. In 1983, when Aldo Bottega died, his son Sandro took over as President of the business, with the assist of his sister Barbara and his brother Stefano. Within a number of years Bottega receives out of anonymity, thanks to an creative distillation components that makes grappa smoother and more gentle. 1992 noticed the creation of Il Vino dei Poeti, a Prosecco glowing wine, that opens as much as the business the wine market. In 1995 the launch of Fragolino, beverage that has an excellent tradition in the back of, modifies the stability during this sector and leads the opponents to regardless styles of imitation. In 2004 grappa spray, contained in a small bottle with spraying gadget, was created. 2007 is a crucial 12 months, because of the inauguration of the brand new head workplace in Bibano, where the vineyard and distillery can be found. The huge nineteenth-century farmhouse is surrounded by way of 10 hectares of vineyards. Between 2009 and 2011 acquires the direct administration of two wineries in Valpolicella and Montalcino, in order to control at once the creation of Amarone, Brunello and of the excellent pink wines of those areas. In 2011 after a cautious renovation of the historic website in Pianzano, the new Alexander blown glass manufacturing facility opens. Here the Alexander creative bottles are produced, following an historical way of life. In 2013 Distilleria Bottega Srl elevated the percentage capital and modified in Bottega S.p.A. Today Bottega is a fantastic truth distributing its products in additional than a hundred and twenty nations worldwide and that’s present additionally in most airport obligation free retail outlets of the area.
- This Bottega blended case comprises 6 x Bottega Gold Prosecco NV 20cl and 6 x Bottega Rose Gold Glowing 20cl
- Bottega Gold Prosecco – A Fruity Nostril With Flowery With Scents Of Golden Apple, Williams Pear, Acacia Plants And Lily Of The Valley. A Sparkling And Fragrant Prosecco Glowing Wine. The Choicest Alternative For Aperitifs, Dinners And Events
- Bottega Rose Gold Glowing – Distinctly Flowery With A Scent Of Blended Berries, Mainly Currents And Wild Strawberries. On The Palate Sparkling, With Acidity, Harmonious, Delicate And chronic.
- A Perfect Present For Any Prosecco Lover
- Great blended case! Perfect for any birthday party!