Bottega was centered in 1977 via Aldo Bottega, master distiller with greater than 30 years journey during this sector, who inherited from his grandfather, skillful wine merchant all over the 20s, the ardour for the area of wines. In 1983, when Aldo Bottega died, his son Sandro took over as President of the enterprise, with the aid of his sister Barbara and his brother Stefano. Within a number of years Bottega receives out of anonymity, thanks to an resourceful distillation formula that makes grappa smoother and more gentle. 1992 noticed the construction of Il Vino dei Poeti, a Prosecco glowing wine, that opens as much as the enterprise the wine market. In 1995 the launch of Fragolino, beverage that has a superb tradition in the back of, modifies the stability during this sector and leads the rivals to regardless sorts of imitation. In 2004 grappa spray, contained in a small bottle with spraying gadget, was created. 2007 is a vital 12 months, because of the inauguration of the brand new head workplace in Bibano, where the vineyard and distillery can be found. The huge nineteenth-century farmhouse is surrounded via 10 hectares of vineyards. Between 2009 and 2011 acquires the direct administration of two wineries in Valpolicella and Montalcino, in order to control without delay the construction of Amarone, Brunello and of the extremely good pink wines of those areas. In 2011 after a cautious renovation of the historic website in Pianzano, the new Alexander blown glass manufacturing unit opens. Here the Alexander creative bottles are produced, following an historical culture. In 2013 Distilleria Bottega Srl elevated the proportion capital and modified in Bottega S.p.A. Today Bottega is a pretty good fact distributing its products in additional than one hundred twenty nations worldwide and that’s present additionally in most airport obligation free retail outlets of the area.
- This Bottega combined case contains 12 x Bottega Gold Prosecco NV 20cl and 12 x Bottega Rose Gold Glowing 20cl
- Bottega Gold Prosecco – A Fruity Nostril With Flowery With Scents Of Golden Apple, Williams Pear, Acacia Vegetation And Lily Of The Valley. A Clean And Fragrant Prosecco Glowing Wine. The Top-rated Alternative For Aperitifs, Dinners And Events
- Bottega Rose Gold Glowing – Distinctly Flowery With A Scent Of Combined Berries, Mainly Currents And Wild Strawberries. On The Palate Clean, With A superb Acidity, Harmonious, Delicate And protracted.
- A Perfect Present For Any Prosecco Lover!
- Great combined case! Perfect for any celebration!