Santa Margherita is a big household owned wine maker from the North East of Italy. It was considered one of the one hundred Brilliant Producers featured on the 2012 Grand Tasting ‘Finest Italian Wines’, the first in a collection of routine deliberate for the Opera Wine task, promoted through Vinitaly in collaboration with The US’s influential Wine Spectator journal.
Their description of this Prosecco is “This gleaming wine shows a pleasant, persistent perlage, while on the nostril it offers appealing floral notes of peach and acacia blossom alongside mild scents of reinette apples, all expressed with brilliant cleanness and style. On the palate there’s perfect concord between the clean and appealingly energetic sensations and the roundness and delicacy of the fruit.” In our opinion here’s what an excellent Prosecco have to style like; it’s no longer the commonplace stuff that truly needs whatever brought to it to be palatable (or are we displaying our prejudices).
- Sparkling, Old World, Prosecco Superiore Brut from Valdobbiadene, Italy
- A energetic appley taste harking back to younger champagne.
- Perfect as an aperitif, it is additionally best with fish, cheese appetizers or fatty bloodless cuts. It can even be drunk all the way through a meal if served with delicately flavoured dishes.
- 375ml (2 to three glasses)
- Any shipping cost applies to all of your order not simply this 1/2 bottle; the extra you purchase the decrease the cost per 1/2 bottle.